work in progress continues...

hello. I thought I would share the second part of the process from yesterday. Below are images of the original painting on the left and the final on the right. After I painted the flowers, I took a photo (no scanner since I am house sitting) and took it into Adobe Illustrator. Here, I added color, gradients and fixed some pieces that weren't working.

I am really happy with the results. My NY rep has been pushing me to not use white and to create color combination's that I usually stay away from. I really like the orange and purple with the dark grey ground. Hopefully they sell soon:) I will keep you posted.